24 Hour Body & Beauty Reset
Want to say bye, bye bloat and hello again to your skinny jeans fast? We hear you gorgeous.
While you're fasting and sipping away on our pretty pink tonic your body will kick into numerous restorative processes as well as amp up calories burning. After a day of self-love your bloat will be long gone girl!
With only 10 calories per sachet our pretty pink tonic is full of goodness: collagen peptides, beetroot, siberian ginseng, green tea, inulin, peppermint, psyllium husk, aloe vera, watercress and organic stevia. Designed to support and elevate a fasted state.
YOUR ORDER INCLUDES: 1 box of Wednesday Cleanse Day (5 sachets total) + Instructions
While you're sipping away on our pretty pink tonic, feeding your body with goodness and giving your digestive system a break you'll experience some pretty amazing benefits as your body shifts to restorative processes.
Here's what happens during fasting, backed by science:
- Your body flips a switch to burn more calories.
- Human Growth Hormone increases which assists in muscle and bone growth.
- Your glucagon relaxes which balances blood sugar.
- Fat burning gets amped up.
- Your body goes into a process to remove anything unnecessary/dysfunctional from cells, like a spring clean.
Our pretty pink tonic contains collagen peptides, beetroot, siberian ginseng, green tea, inulin, peppermint, psyllium husk, aloe vera, watercress and organic stevia. Designed to support and elevate a fasted state.
6pm to 6pm Method*
- Eat your last meal before 6pm on, let's say, a Tuesday.
- You can drink water or tea until bedtime.
- On Wednesday simply replace meals and snacks with our pretty pink tonic.
- Drink lots of extra water as well to really flush out your system.
- If you want tea or a coffee then go for it but make it black.
- At 6pm Wednesday your cleanse is officially done and it's time for a light meal.
*You'll have fasted for 24 hours and 1/3 of that will have been sleeping. Too easy! Also any 24 hour period or day will do. We just like Wednesday because there's usually not much on and we are not ones for missing out.